Vehicle Insurance (CASCO)
Vehicle insurance protects individuals against financial losses related to the loss or damage to vehicles resulting from:
- accidents (road accidents, including collisions, vehicle’s roll overs, getting into ditch, hitting, break down under ice at the locations intended for traffic which approved by authorities in a certain period of time of the year);
- natural disasters (storm, hurricane or any other movement of air caused by natural atmospheric processes, with wind speed exceeding 60 km/h, lightning, rain, hail, heavy snow, earthquake, flood, overflow);
- force majeure taking place outside a vehicle (fire, explosion, water or heating systems damage, falling various bodies and objects on a vehicle of, etc.);
- spontaneous combustion or explosion;
- illegal actions of third parties (except hijacking or theft of the vehicle);
- loss of vehicle due to theft or hijacking.
An insurance contract may be concluded in two ways with different procedures for determining the extent of damage and insurance reimbursement (payout):
- The first option provides insurance reimbursement excluding depreciation of parts and details of a vehicle used for more than 6 years (except tires and batteries).
- The second option provides the payment of insurance compensation, taking into account depreciation of replaced vehicle’s parts.
On beneficial terms you can use the following service:
- vehicle insurance of individuals.
Advantages of vehicle insurance of individuals by UIC “Belvneshstrakh”:
- advantageous insurance rates and flexible payment system;
- discounts on insurance of a vehicle, purchased on credit and leasing;
- discounts for accident-free driving;
- payout for damage of glass, headlights and lanterns - certificate from State Road Inspection is not required;
- permanent control of quality and terms of repair carried by the employees of UIC “Belvneshstrakh”;
- customer-oriented approach, complete and timely provision with all necessary information.
We guarantee you reliable insurance protection of your interests.
You can get more detailed and necessary information on the cooperation with “Belvneshstrakh” by tel. +375 17 209 24 16 or at our office at Skryganova Street, 6.